Thursday, October 29, 2009

An unknown blog to others are valued at $3712.8?

Slept pretty late yesterday, was talking to lil' wai yesterday night and it was pretty great. Calms me down so much and not think about stuff im not suppose to think of, I guess when you talk to the right person, it really does help. Went to meet up the dance teacher just now and you know what? She take the class on the warming up session and all the isolation routine and the whole freaking class is mine....WTF....!!!! i really do miss dance though... hoho...^_^

Even though from time to time, when someone just mention "hoho", it tickle the spider sense in me...haa... anyway, was boring after the whole talk and so went down to search for some more music, and so was thinking about getting boom boom pov by BEP. But you know wat? I can't get it download, sogou.com was known as a "adult content" website...wtf...

Anway, was looking through a few blogs and read one of my friend's blog and saw his blog was valued at 17572.26. haha... pretty pathetic yea... I guess cause its stream through blogspot, and that's why its valued at such a high price... so i figure i try it out too, i was wondering how much would my blog space worth since I don't really let alot of people know about it and I don't like weirdos in my blog space. To my suprise, it is not as low as i thought...haa...I was thinking it would be like few hundred buks or so...but it was valued at $3712.8... and looked at the unique visitors... this is totally crazy...

Can i sell this site so I can go travel at the end of the year and create a new later on?

3 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

hahaha, for sure you did it because you saw the icon in my blog!

Chun said...

hahaha... so where can i sell it? i dun mind if i can sell it for $3000...hahahahaha... u also sell yours den create another 1...den sell again...make more money den nuffnang...haha

chorYip said...

You want boom boom pow? I send you the song la, me got. ^^