Friday, October 2, 2009

opps...! i did it again

I think it was a pretty good day for me today, even though i "did" it again, wtf... but i was a great day...i mean night. I leave my place around 4 I think, went to DFO and look around, was suppose to go and find sharon later on but to my suprise, i received a text from her asking when im going there as her boss might be going there. I smile as i read that text, thinking why would you even care whether im going or not as i didnt even said i would definately go there, and here's where you go "opps...i did it again"... haa... anyway, went to her work place after that, and wonder around the shop. Then she got so stress up, she asked me to help on the things on the shelves (before that, i wasn't allowed to even touch it, weird girl eh...) she had that "killing me softly" kinda look (or maybe its just me) and I took some pictures of her busying with her things around.

can't remember what she's doing....

try to fit herself into the fridge?


trying to decorate the shelves

the view from outside after she decorated...


busy busy busy

checking out the sweets?

saw some cute stuff and she cheers....

had no idea what she's writting...

the one that i beg her to post so i can get her face??? haa...


I think i was there about an hour plus, i was so not feeling to leave yet (dunno why eventhough its so f**cking boring over there watching her work) but I had a dinner to catch, even though eventually I was late cause i missed the tram, luckily my cousin was with a lousy cab driver with no GPS and was looking in Melway for directions which he don't even know how to read a map...wtf...
After the dinner, we went down to loads of pubs, bars and clubs. haa... we were catching the cab from brunswick to the city to chapel street... i think we went into 5 clubs all together but we only sat down on 3 of them and actually ordered drink. the last club we went to we had like 4 mojitos... and it was awesome, hope there are better mojitos at some other place...lol... we went back after that and it cost me 73 buks for the cab ride, haa... so broke... spend over 150 just for liquor and transport... wtf... but it was great. i guess its worth it, but i guess im just to stupid/afraid to admit that I.................................

Me, cousin and friends

Had heaps of deja vu lately, wondering where does all this link to... its like a flash forward but I had everytime when its in the middle of it, and thats when i change it, how would this affect the future? what does all this "visions" actually telling me??? it had been happening like almost everyday since last sunday... it somehow scares me in a way...

3 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

the girl is cute indeed..
by the way, i'm so glad there are so many Chinese around the Australia also.. all Malaysian?

and i'm so proud to be a Chinese also..

LOL

Chun said...

haha...alot of asian in aus la... aus like not own by aus like tat 1... nope...shes not a malaysian...haha...

haha...cuz of your lynn? hahah

cheekeong1986 said...

haha..
lynn is my good good friend..
for sure i'm proud to have her..

you hor..
got so many "girlfriends", be careful la..

hahahaha