Friday, October 23, 2009

Reality Check

This post will be a very very very very boring one. I just wanted to remind myself of how lucky I am for being who I am and are blessed with everything I got. Lately, I had been a very very very very lost puppy. Unable to see what's ahead of me, I wanted alot of things that I don't have and I've forgetten what I already have. People around me started noticing that things aren't right and start concerning, my friends, my family, everyone... I would really wanted to thank them for all the care and support they had given me. I know I had disappoint alot of people recently for my actions and behaviour but I promise that all this will go away really soon. I will not let anyone that I love and care being hurt of my own foolish act. I will make it work this time, I promise, I really appreciate all the kicking and slapping and whacking...

Well, I went to meet up a dance teacher yesterday and Im suppose to assist her in a dance class, and so we talk about what kind of dance can I dance and other stuff like that, the really weird part is, I end up being not only the assistant but we're both teachers. Ill be teaching hip hop classes and she'll be teaching salsa, what kind of combination is that? haa... anyway, its a good thing to start over I guess, I mean for not being out of my track and try to get back on track. One last thing... Love all the people who I met in Melbourne that was there for me and try pull me back on track, I wasn't here very long but I met some really wonderful people, they are the ones who came up to me and say "Hey, Jacky, look... I don't care about all the bullshits thats happening out there but I care about you, here's what you have done and its foolish, you need to wake up and back to reality." You could had a million friends around the world, but a few who really cares, thats what matters.

P/S: I thanked my mentor, my parents and everyone else that I love for everything you guys had done for me. You guys bust your heart out for me and I took it for granted, I just hope Im not too late. Love you guys...heaps...

No comments: