Thursday, October 15, 2009

低B妹食野...哈!

I went to gym this morning and took my guitar from Australia post today. I thought it was my modem but to my suprise, its my guitar...wooohoooo....!!! now i could had my own space and not think about unecessary things and have fun with my guitar...
before unwrapping... me and Xen take it back together...


I left it at the corner of my cosy little room...


Even though the tunes of this unbranded guitar aint that good but at least I had something to spend my time with. I miss the days where I play for "someone" during her birthday 3.5 years ago...haha... I still remember that shyness I had.

Went to lunch with Sharon on Tuesday, and I took all these candid shots...looking at these pictures just make me laugh. pretty annoying thing to do especially when someone is eating. Thank god she doesn't own a blogspot blogsphere.




That day, I've learn something that I never thought I would have learn. That just make things even better for me, I guess life are suppose to be that grey, that's why we're living in it eh... She told me that day that she rarely have beef when she's going out with her friends as they don't really like beef and she's the only who take beef. That's why she's having beef whenever she had a chance...I think...haa...
Gonna rest a while later, continue with my books and keep on searching for my BPM training certification. This all sound like a "I was once lost but I am now found" kind of philosophy. I still had a lot of research to do on my site, god damn me... shouldn't have wasted so many time. After my internet and all the electronices stuff are found and bought into my current premises, I think there nothing more perfect than my cosy little home where I spent most of the time here myself, I guess Ill be a lone wolf for life... haa.. but it doesnt matter, I need to pursue the purpose that Im here, not to lead a normal life. This mission need to be completed, I had no room for failure, and currently, my only motivation is myself...

No comments: