Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"someone"?

Do you have had a day where you felt like everything just changed just because when you open your eyes, its daylight? and when you went out of your room you felt like you're in a world that just doesnt felt like the reality you used to live in before. I hate that feelings, and I hate it because I never had those feelings, and im a very assertive person. Its pretty akward how things could change due to different circumstances, not those which are known or unknown but those which are beyond the unknown. Moving from a fast moving country to a slow moving country just makes life so much more weird, at least for me... it just make your brain go round circles and around bushes and think about things which are so unrealistic... everything I used to do are measurable, everything I used to do make sense, there is always reasons for something, that's why it needed to be done or why it is done that way. Until....... haa... just get over that part.
Was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and I was supprise that I actually saw myself 10 years ago in "someone". haha... I was looking around heaps of profiles of my friends lately in facebook and notice that this particular "someone" never write something that are specific, don't know why but to protect her own privacy I guess? The thing is, why so discreet? What's wrong with people knowing who are you thanking for that gift you just got? What's wrong with showing gratitute to the person who take you around the world? What's wrong with..........list goes on and on and on and on....
Well anyway, this "someone" who looks like a 16 year old teenager who had her hair cut last week are really active, keep searching for activities and new things to explore, acts as if shes really spawsome, out of nowhere wanted to learn hip hop, meeting up cute guys, thinking that life is so "check it out" kinda attitude, people around are so young and alive, thinking only on the future that can be define only as short term preparation, what is gain now are suppose to be spent.
Me in the other hand, I was so over that kind of life, but it does brings out the inner child in me, making me wanna be that teen again, having a life without worries, worries of what the future holds. Those worries are predictable and are solvable if are found early, but mine... its more then just some operative dillemmas, things have grown from operative to strategic and abstract for me where things are not like this or like that anymore. I met older people, how to get things done instead of how to get things starting, life to us is a routine, we don't need to plan for what's going to happened now, we do what is so ahead of us. But it's really cool to know that I came from a life that it full of craziness...
look alike 16 year old teenage

I guess that ends the blog of today, with a picture of "someone" after her haircut which are dedicated for her "someone" back at her country. "someone", "SomEoNe", "sOmEoNe", "soMeoNe"...... haa... i wished sometimes I should have just bought a "GPS" so I know I wont be lost.
P/S: This post makes no sense but I blog it anyway, what's the point? 'cause I miss "someone" back at my country and she definately is not a 16 year old teenage wannabie, she's a total opposite.

No comments: