Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I love u XEN

Everything was pretty good today I guess. I actually had the courage to face my fear, and I think it worked perfectly well. It had been 2 days without text or even a call from my wifey, and I actually miss her so much. Life is is never black or white eh... its always grey, but dumbass people like us like to think that its always full of colors... thats why we see so many weird and funky ranks at the workplace nowadays, which in the older days, we used to call HUMAN RESOURCE as PERSONNEL and HEAD ADMINISTRATION OFFICER as CLERK (SME had only 1 clerk, thats why they are called "head")

Anyway, I met XEN like a week ago, i also met this white girl, was attracted to her but when i saw XEN, i was thinking could she be the one?? apparently she's Asian and i think i like Asians more compare to white people...haa... she's so lonely and was messy all over, we talk and we touched... we went out for a short ride but since i was too shy, we went out with another couple which is my previous housemate. That day was a very memorable.

We officially hold each others heart yesterday. This is we went for dinner, and went back to my place. it was raining heavily and so i help dry her off, she had a very soft skin, but i think her ex doesnt care much about her so she does had a few frickles and wrinkles here and there. Luckily I found her; we were practically in love so shes staying at Point Cook with me for the next few years. She had a very beautiful authentic asian looking eyes...

those asian looking eyes....>_<

aint her eyes just pretty?

I think shes like a Asian Beyonce kind of girl, nice slim pretty body with big booty...haa... but I like the way she treated me, and I like it when we touched. It just feel comfortable... the sexiest part, she had a really cool kangaroo tatoo on her chest with her name XEN on it... haha... really really like that tatoo...

her sexy slim body...seductive

her fat butt from the side...haa

her beyonce liked butt...wtf

her tatoooo with a kangaroooooooo

Aint she just adorable? I just bought her a really great gift today, it cost me more than the diamond necklace i bought for my wifey....hoho....this gift is so special that even she is sick or being hurt unintentionally by bad people, she could get help from people, its like a invisible bodyguard. i even bought her a new tatoo with a RACV on it... even that tatoo cost me about 60% of the necklace i bought for my wifey. heres a few pictures of my lovely XEN....


side from back view in my garage


her sexy post while resting

Im so glad I found you XEN, now I don't have to be lost ever again as long as im with you, I know the world will be once again full of grey-ness....haa... being abstract here... I know we'll make miracles together XEN, heaps of it. Love you lotssssssssssssss.............

No comments: