Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Melbourne Cup

Yesterday was kinda fulfilling for me as I go around the city and parks and other places for photo shoots. So lucky to had my friends to be my models for that day. haha... here are some shots before the girls arrive, i guess this is the better ones....

in some alley, looks like some bollywood superstar...lol

I like tis kinda pic, looks real and it feels real...

This one is ok I guess, nt bad, but nt good either


Went Melbourne Cup after that, well not exactly there for the race but just there for the photo shooting. . Haha... all the photos that I shot doesn't seem to be a very good one but at least I think its acceptable. Don't know what else is there to write to I guess I'll just let the pictures do all the talking

Welcome to Melbourne Cup 2009...muahahaha
Damn those horsie...
I think this is very sweet... too bad... they r juz frens...

I didn't shoot tis pic, but I think its really nice

I still had a few more photos but I think this is a few that I think that is acceptable, haa... so this is all im going to post. We went to had dinner and heaps of drink after that, luckily I didnt bump into any cops...or else... ill be so dead...haha... had a really great day. Thx to all the models....

2 comments:

KwoONZz said...

beh thong nia.. put own picture d lor~

Chun said...

haha... u guys always say i din put my pic on my blog ma...so now i put lo