Thursday, April 30, 2009

Commencing studying project "Hoffnungs"

For the last 7 days, have been taking my parents around and it was really tiring as travelling had never been so rush since almost everything closed down before 6pm. The moment they left me in that yellow cab toward the airport, I felt so alone again. It is so nice to have your family beside you, knowing that nothing else really matters, all you want is to see them happy, and thats why Im still here. Bought a Guess wallet for my mum as a mother's day gift but I felt kinda bad as its only Guess, was thinking about LV or Prada, haha... but i know its not quite possible right now. Anyway, they are back and Im now down to my daily routine again, but at least now I knew I had something to do, I had a whole text book to read, wtf. Well, it's actually this whole thingy Im doing named porject hoffnungs, a few hoffnungsmen (can't think of a better name) had been form to create this increadible porject, or not. Wtf, Im actually just exaggerating it lah, but will do my best in it. Good luck to me. After a long tiring week, I guess I deserve a short rest, will start my "work" tonight. Wtf, Sleepless night again....

The only pic I had with my parents, cause I was holding the camera all the while

Call my parents at around 1pm after I've sent them to the airport. I went to CSU to wait for my friend to discuss about her fees and I was surfing around the web looking for new places to stay, honestly, I hope its not gonna be almost the same price or else I aint gonna stay with them. Well, it depends though, I mean you can't just make assumptions that is not even relevant YET. I just hope I could get a correct new home.

No comments: