Friday, April 17, 2009

SecretShhhh....

Im currenty waiting for 3 special dates that is gonna happened in the next few weeks.
24/5/09
My parents are coming to visit for a week, and yes...its only for a week, a short visit but i guess Its worth it cause it had been so long since I saw them, i mean in person not digitally.
8/5/09
I called it judgement day, cause consiquences are really really judgemental, lol. Well, doesn't matter, just wanna put it aside for the moment.
18/5/09
My third anniversary. Its the first time that Im not by her side, and I really wish her well. I seriously don't know what will be of us in the future but your still my perfect one, and because of that, her anniversary gift this year is more than anything that I had ever gave her, and it cost me a fortune which I hope its worth it...;p

Today, I went to all the places I never wished I would step into because it's so unbearabe just to look at the people who came out with their product. Still, I went in because of her... I went into Tifany n Co., then I went into Chanel, Gucci, LV, Prada, Hermes, Bally, Swaroski, and lastly Secrets Shhh... all products are freaking expensive I tell you, and you are pampered with hot gorgeous man, if Im a woman and walk in there, I could stay in for hours. I wondered how much they got paid for such jobs. The weird part is, most of the people who went in are ASIANS, YES ASIANS. Was undecided with where should I go and purchase my gift after all those figures "philandering" around my head. But in the end, I bought a 16" 14ct white gold necklace with a 2 carat diamond pendant, its FREAKING expensive you know, but since people said that diamonds are a girl's best friend, I guess it is worth just to see her smile, even though Im not sure whether she'll smile or she'll just throw it away. There's a weird part of it though, there's a warranty on its pendant (where the diamond was), but there is no warranty on the 16" 14ct white chain around it. Here's how it looked like...

It might not be available where I came from but Secrets diamonds was actually wore by alot of celebrities


A different view of it

A closer view of the necklace.


A closer view of the diamond.

I hope she'll like it. Its weird that she never really read my blog, haha... but sometimes its kinda cool since I can just write anything I want without her knowing, just like this one, I mean it still has like 4 more weeks before that exact date arrive, but I could just post it.

To her: Just want you to know that I love you and even though I've been struggling to make ends meet over here, I still to manage to save some money and get you a REAL diamond, and its the first time I ever bought something that expensive. Please becareful when you went out for lunch or something ok? Don't let any idiot gets near you, take care of it well and I want you to wear it wherever you go, that's why I've chosen a more simple ones instead of the fancy dressy ones. Happy Anniversary my love.

9 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

i wish to be yr gf too..
u really sayang yr lovely 1..
damn happiness!

Chun said...

hahaha.... can, like u say ma...gf=my gud fren....hahaha

The Devil's Monkey-Aaron Christopher said...

lolx...
so sweet...
cant stand u ler...
but anywayz,
wish u all the best~
take care ya~

Mavis said...

She will definately love it.. :-)

KwoONZz said...

if she throws it.. ask her to tell me i go sambut hehehe^^

Chun said...

aaron: y cant stand me? aiya, u wan next time find a boy boy give u lo...hehehe...

mavis: lol, i hope so...

kwoon: haha...ask u go rifle range also u cannot d, summore wan come my place fetch... dream la u... determination also dun haf....

KwoONZz said...

lidat shoot me =.= rifle range i wan go he not there.. go there kam pui... see star ar?? =.=

this one fdiff wor.. go ur plc.. im going d mer.. then sua chiu go there fetch diamond bek.. heheh

Chee Weng said...

OMG... it's sweet...and so romantic.... i definately won't tell her as what i had promised. But i will let her know.. haha... Jk... Don't Worry la.. she will likes it 1. If she not likes it, than tell her give it to me la.... haha....

Anonymous said...

If she dun like it, then you ma give to ur Aussie gf lo! Wakakaka~
Fully use your resources!! ^^