Friday, April 10, 2009

Requested Post: 50 first reactions

1)Beer : Pure Blonde & Heineken

2) Food : Bacon and Eggs

3) Relationships : Love and cherish them.

4) Crush : Non of them ends well with me...=(

5) Power Rangers : Lame...

6) Life : Meaningless without a destination even though the journey is what that matters

7) The President : Fuck GM!!

8) Yummy : Food?

9) Cars : 4 wheels, 2 doors for me.... yes just for me

10) Movie : V for Vendetta

11) Halloween : Treat or Trick

12) Sex : Part of life I guess?

13) Religion : You must be kidding...

14) Hate : I hate my life

15) Fear : To be unsuccessful in life

16) Marriage : more commitments to life...

17) Blondes : Paris Hilton

18) Slippers : Bata

19) Shoes : Expensive

20) Asians : Girls? Seductive

21) Pass time : Facebook....=.="

22) One night stand : Nervous? Exciting? I really don't know

23) My cell phone : I want a iPhone

24) Smoke : Bushfire

25) Fantasy : World Peace

26) College : Prom King!!!!!! Unforgetable....

27) High school life : Hurt, due to someone I guess...

28) Pajamas : Bedtime

29) Stars : Business

30) Center : Margin?

31) Alcohol : Vodka, Whisky, Tequilla, Kahlua, etc

32) The word love : My parents and all my love ones.

33) Friends : A whole long list, and its the best thing that happened in my life

34) Money : Spend wisely, money creates value not material

35) Heartache : No such thing, only heart attack

36) Time : Money

37) Divorce : Increasing every year

38) Dogs : Chihuahua -Paris Hilton

39) Undies : Errr....?

40) Parents : The most supportive ones I ever have

41) Babies : Annoying...

42) Ex : Im sorry...I really do, but to others, is he really better than moi?

43) Song : Trance, House, R&B, etc

44) Color : Green?

45) Weddings : Here goes your freedom

46) Pizza : Bread with meat, fruits, veg, etc

47) Hangout : Home with Facebook

48) Rest : So I could be a slave for this world again tomorrow

49) Goal : Live life with no regrets and full of happiness

50) Inspiration : Everyone from a CEO to a slumdog

2 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

haha.. thanks for entertaining me~

and the 42th question was asking about the quantity, k?

Chun said...

hahaha... it says wat is the 1st thing that came thru my mind ma...so tat was it...