Friday, April 10, 2009

interest and commitment

Well, it got me thinking for weeks on a few decisions that I can't make. One of it is the Kangaroo and boar case, after a long chat with my consultant, I think I've missed out on what's my purposes is if I've chosen boar, I would want to monetise a web that Im planning to build with a team of friends which they are pretty much interested in. So i guess it's a pretty good choice since I had nothing here and I had the whole team back, but then again, I put this "project" of mine as a priority but is my team members willing to make the same commitment? I can't tell for sure, would I have a fully commited team even if I got back?
It seems that uncertainty back home is much more than uncertainty over here. Say if it came out that they are not as committed as I think they would be and it would end up beng me alone also, so there aint much differences between staying and leaving. But if my team was fully committed to this "project", then it doesn't matter where I am either as we can still do things with the support of communication tools and softwares. What Im going to say is that there's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.
Cheers...^_^

No comments: