Saturday, April 4, 2009

FV=C0X(1+r)^r?

for starters, FV means future value. Its 6.25am right now and Im pretty much awake, or Im pretty much not feeling sleepy. Thing is, I was really really undecisive on a few things concerning my future and stuff like that. There are lots of things I wished I could do but i just don't feel that now isn't the time to do so, but there are still aspects that actually drawn me back, influencing and telling me that this had a better outcome, I don't know what my future value would be and it couln't be calculated in a precise formulae, because if it would, I would have made a perfect decision. I guess there is no perfect decision in my life, well... not as much as other people do have, I've always been a lone wolf and for something that long term, I guess Im not a very good wolf. Some people are so darn lucky that life are just so beautiful and well, people do thought Im a spoiled young kid but fact is, Im that pool boy in your spoiled neighbourhood and hell yeah Im proud of that. Im so used of people mis-interpreting me thinking that Im some beverly hill son of a bitch who drink vodka everyday and fuck around in my lamborghini which happened to be in my garage of a big fucking mansion. Honestly, who wouldn't want that, ha... point is, I aint that boy next door, and this motherfucking wolf boy ain't wanna waste his time for another motherfucking year.
Enough with those rage, had to get some sleep since its almost 7 right now, still had to get up and work. Let's make this short shall we, I just don't want to make a wrong decision and I don't I can never have a perfect decision. So, I need to get it approximately right rather than its precisely wrong, in fact, that's life, especially in this economy crisis. Kangaroo or Boar??? I still can't make up my mind, hoping for a better life here of went home where economy will be getting worse and worse at least for the next year and a country where policies are made to be anti-multi racial? Career & Family, which comes first? Business opportunities now or waiting for opportunities for years to come? Who is willing to commit with me if its now? Love, Family, Career, Business Opportunites, what's the FV of all these are to me? can someone tell me the beta, the risk free rate, interest, tax of each of these criteria so I could make a better desicion? Anyone?

No comments: