Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hangover

Its been a while since I felt the feeling of hangover. I was out drinking with my colleague in a karaoke in the city yesterday night and met a bunch of new friends, mostly hongkies I persumed. It's about 13 people in that room and we had 6 bottles of Jonny Walker, imagine how muc consumption a person could get from so much of a alchoholic drink. Everyone in that room was really really great, especially in drinking, haha... for the first time, I experienced real life Hong Kong drama in a room, those people in that room really CAN drink, and I mean seriously, playing games and drinking and games and more drinking and more more drinking and more more more drinking.... and even those GIRLS are really really really really great drinker, the drunk ratio between me and those girls are 1:3, three times better than me. Awww... still having those dizziness in me...ZZZzzzz

The liquor for the night (Grab it from my friend's Facebook)

The ugly candid shot of mine when I was FORCE to drink...(Again, grab from my friend's Facebook)

No comments: