Tuesday, April 21, 2009

wine and haircut

Went out for wine with my friends on Sunday night, morning, midnight, whatever you guys call it. It was kinda cold that night and it was kinda fun drinking wine and chatting all night long. We did order some finger food, well, not actually a finger food but since we all eat just a few munch, i guess its consider a finger food then. My housemate went back to her home country and I was suddenly had the whole house crowded with 3 new thai's housemate. They were pretty cool, just that its hard for me to talk to them and them talking to me cause they were not that fluent in english you see. One more thing, my house looked like a huge warehouse, honestly, I mean my housemate had a whole cupboard full of stuff, which the that cupboard happened to be kinda big which could fit in at least 14 people my size in that cupboard. Due to such overloading of "stocks", those new housemate of mine had to actually put all their stuff all over the living room, and I had a freaking hard time cleaning, vacuuming the whole house today, god damn those "stocks". Anyway.... heres the wine-drinking-fun-time.

My hair is freaking long, DAMN..!!

CHEERS!!!!

After one night of hangover and another night of wine consumption, I decided to go for a haircut on monday but was dump by my friends on monday so i went to have my haircut today. If you asked me, the cost for that haircut is enough for me for A WEEK. All cause I want to buy that really nice diamond as our anniversary gift, and forgetting ALL about mother's day and father's day. :(

Well, after the hair cut I bought myself 3 bottles of wine, 1 as a welcome gift for my parents when they were here to visit, god, I miss them so darn much. The rest, when talk ma drink lo, when want drink ma drink lo, need special occasion one meh?


I almost laugh when I took this picture, felt awfully akward since I don't usually cam-whored

Terribly weird smile...>_<"

3 Bottles of Wine that cost me $73, one cheap sweet red wine (right) which cost $8

2 more days and my parents will be here. Gonna have lots of fun with them, as if la... Stay at home all day, where also didn't go one how to have lots of fun. Stupidity and me...wtf

7 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

hey, u look smart in shorter hair wor..

but no matter what hairstyle of u, u still the best in my heart!

i swear!

Chun said...

hahaha... so smart at lying wo u...hahaha

i was told tat i look like a kid with short hair...look like 16 years old...muahahaha

anyway, thx la...make me fell in luv wif u liao since u da only who said tat...haha

Mavis said...

drink again?? not so gud ya.. :-p
but nice hair cut.. :-)

cheekeong1986 said...

hey, sincerely 1 la.. u really look tidier in short hair..
more younger tim..

Chun said...

mavis:hahaha...tats da only entertaintment u got here, drink drink n more drink, i stacking up wine ready for winter too...lol

ck: i wan be like u like tat ma, short hair but still so man, i dun wanna look like a boy boy...hahaha... summore i no girl girl chase...

cheekeong1986 said...

i'm man?
LOL
and u edi attached liao wor..
want some more meh?

Chun said...

lol...u guy 1 ma...different la...
u also attached d ma...juz still single nia...hahha