Friday, April 30, 2010

Another Lie you dont have to make

I was chatting with an old friend yesterday and we talk about lots of stuff, suddenly she said I only remember my own angel and forget about other angels. Haa... their name was both Angel, so basically shes just being sarcastic. Then she mentioned about seeing her with R. in the cinema, and she is could so confirm that the date is 21 March as she was there to pick up her boyfriend. Im so blinded by so many lies she made... was so upsad yesterday night, woke up by a horrible nightmare, and she doesn't even care... That was lie number 1 that I knew today, the 2nd lie was tonight, I was told that R. ask her out for lunch today, yes today... through msn I guess, and she just say yes which I wasnt even able to do for the past 2 months when I got back. How lame was I as her so called "hubby"?
I ask her just now where did she have lunch today and she said noodle bar which is very obvious that wouldn't be the usual kind of place where she and colleague would go. so i said, why is she and her colleague went this place for lunch and she said why? cannot meh? and I answered, it just felt weird that you would go there and she answered "oooo..." She doesn't even plan to tell me the truth, worst part is... i did ask her before about R. and I told her I don't trust him, and she immediately said don't worry, he's not interested in me and i could 100% confirm and so do I... I was like wtf???
Hope this doesn't go on because seriously, im really disappointed in you wifey. You never did this kind of act before and I really don't know what else can I do, you told me you wanted to protect yourself so you change, but why are you wearing your armor and shield when talking to me? Am I nothing more than a stranger to you? I thought we promise each other not to lie to each other even the truth hurts that much, I thought after I caught you red handed lying right at my face and called up to apologised, you understand that I am very serious about this... I really do hope this would be the last time...

No comments: