Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I thought lightning never strike twice at the same place

I guess when things started to go bad, anything thats bad are attracted to come forward that same period of time. So many issues which make me felt like im pinned down, unable to breathe but at the same time, these issues are peanuts, but because of each peanuts combined is bigger than the mountain, I alone can't move a mountain. For life, I can endure, but for integrity and respect, should I too do the same? I don't know, their is no rational decision model that is applicable for these situations, if i do solve such matter rationally, the ending of it might be very scary. Well, rationally, it make sense, to gain something you need to sacrifice something, its just emotionally, it doesnt feel right. Of course, no one knew it but me... because it involved more then just an emotional touch, it is really scary to make such decisions. I am walking the streets alone, in the dark... hoping I'll be found...

No comments: