Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jealously is the butcher of all hope...

Well, this post is pretty simple, short but some gaps that I actually notice on my own, which I don't think my wifey will even look at it so no worries, Ill had it on here so at least I knew this is what had be analyse, haaa.... anyway, check on a photo album in facebook on my besties and other of her friend's birthday which happens to be on the same month. I notice the matching dress codes but I notice another "coincidence"... let's just say she likes majority the pictures without the cake on or without all the birthday dudes in it and among all these dudes, there is this dude that she didn't even like at all, how freaky. She had 2 pictures with this dude and she likes when he is taking pictures with other chicks and likes pictures which she is uglier with other dudes...well, you could say as a summary that, every pictures she had with a dude, she likes it....except that particular 2. Why you ask me? 'cause I've access into that album...haa... She probably will like it if she knew I won't be able to look into the album....
My confidence towards this relationship is really really breaking my heart, all I asked for is the truth, if you want to be all mysterious all over me after a 4 years relationship, be my guest... Ill be leaving soon, even though it will hurt me more than anything else. Im not a risk taker, and im afraid, if you are so attracted to the temptations in the outside world without control, there will be more lies coming, and I won't take that chance....

No comments: