Wednesday, December 8, 2010

grey grey world

We look back at who we are and we notice, time flies. We been through tides and waves, we been tipsy, high like a G6, but what do we actually earn from each scenario? What do we value? I left my passion for life somewhere in the middle of the earth. I see no evil and I see no angels, I see no life in the day and I see chaos in the night. We named this a culture, we called this an evolution. Is this really where we are living now? We don't really sow what we reap anymore, and if whatever we do, with or without experience makes a different to the world, why is there no consequences in the actions we do? I ain't talking about karma, and yes consequences is not predictable anymore.

We live in a grey grey world, and I had to admit, I hate seeing things in black and white. If you were given a choice of making this world a better place, are you willing to sacrifice millions and billions of life, sometimes, including yourself to see colours restored to this world? I would...

2 comments:

RIcky said...

yoyo

Chun said...

yo your head la... i thought u got wat geng chao oppinion...lol