Friday, June 11, 2010

Are you willing to fight for OUR future?

Being back with my wifey isn't all happiness but sadly, there is still doubt in this relationship. She promise will care more about things and never cross the line again. Fact is, Im still doubting it. Deep inside my heart, with all that she told me, is she willing to fight for our future now? or is she just another girl who thinks that men should do all the duty while she party off everyday? When I fell in love with this girl, I took her in as my soul mate. I never thought that after 4 years, she told me the exact opposite of what she told me 4 years ago. I was deeply disappointed, not because she had grown into a more socially adapt person, but because that she forgot what she said to me. Im really afraid that 1 day she might leave and take away all I had, Im confused and was pinned down with so many issues right here right now, I never thought she would be giving me such an emotional tension in such a complicated scenario. Should I go before it ends? or should I stay and leave when she want to stay? Im getting a feeling that she's just another person who will stand there and watch while you're been beaten up, maybe I am just another tool. I really do hope Im wrong, but I don't have much time either, give myself another few more months maybe? Give me a reason why would someone want to be with someone who will only share joy and wealth with you and not while your pinned down and humiliated, give me a reason why should I fight for a future that had you in the picture while yours never had mine?
I miss my dad, I heard he got really sick, and my wifey who's living in the same house know nothing about it. It hurts me so much to know that the person I love, made no effort in showing the same love to my family. I still remember when my dad was so sick in the last few months and im so so so worry about him, so I ask my wifey to take care of him, she promised. But she still goes on with her party life, leaving all the caring to my aunt. I pitied my dad, he did so much for this ungrateful girl, taking the car for services, had her cheque bank in for her, but her.... she never even ever buy dinner for my dad, or even help clean the house. Im tired of fighting alone, for a future that had an unreal person in it, who I thought was worth it.
Should I be ridding solo? while waiting for someone who would really appreciate what she had, or what she was given. Im not a religious person but, most of the time, I think its just unfair, she really doesn't deserve all of this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro, nothing much i can comment on your family issues here. However, i believe that all your bro and sis including me definitely sure will always support you right here.

Just give her and yourself a chance, i think everyone deserve a one last chance, right. After the time limit, base on your observation, then just do the right thing that you feel it's good for both of you.

Chun said...

thanks for your comment, i rarely see "strangers" commenting...lol...do i noe u?

Memorizu said...

I have heard of many family stories...real ones, through my ears. Have witnessed how broken it is too and some parted (divorced - they are happier), some got back again (it can be happier, just need a lot more work together).

Whatever it is, I believe that since you both are married, it make sense that you do try your best to salvage it. It is difficult to know when is the limit or even to give it a deadline when should end the trial. Eventually, you will know it through your own senses. Just try your best with various alternatives eventhough it requires 3rd party intervention eg consultant (it can be from church, bhuddhist center, or any others, there are knowledgable people who can give good ear and advices, and they do not charge a fee, just doing good service).

It is responsibility and commitment as a husband to keep the marriage going, so as long as u try yr best, then, no regrets in the near future.

Remember, there are no right and wrong, do good, be strong to face the challenge in front of u. Good luck.

Here's my blog if any of the articles help:
http://memorizu.blogspot.com/

Oh, u would probably wonder...how I stumbled upon your blog? :) I was browsing through a friend's blog of mine and I clicked yours coz I find yr blog title interesting and the latest article is interesting as well :)

Chun said...

Thanks for your comment memorizu... it had been a while since i came back here...but its great to haf hear from someone...

Memorizu said...

you are very welcome :) Glad we crossed path here. So where have u been from the month u left? hehe. Hope all is better for u now