Wednesday, June 2, 2010

life?

In asian culture, we had a saying 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆, it means you sow what you had planted, but in reality. Its never like that, I've been through life where each and every person pays a different price. Call it unfair if you want it, but that's just the ugly side of reality. I had devoted all my love to a person, I remember every details, every moment, but its a pity. I lost it, distance makes a difference, but what if you are a nobody? what if there is no opportunity in where you are now and that's the reason you go far away, to make a better future. What if one day, if you didn't took this opportunity which is supposingly far far away, you end up worse than I am today? What if one day, I've broken down, lost everything, no cars, no fancy clothes to make what's Im not? and that person that I devoted my love for the entire life is all that I got? she is practically my life....Why am I ask for more? why am I ask to move heaven and earth? Just to prove that my love is worth?
Memories had flew through my head so much lately, couldn't even forget the day we kissed, the day we hold each others hand so tight, the day we look at the sky and make a wish of how our future will be like. Can i just pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting star? I could really used a wish right now....

No comments: