Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope

Felt very very very disappointed today, but not due to the actions you have done but to the words that you said. Not only it hurts but at the same time, the sense of disappointment. You know you are different, you know you are more than this, why? why do you wanted to be let yourself be influenced into something you are not? you know you are capable of great things, why? why? why do you even had a glimpse of such solutions? a solution that is not even in your prespective, im not saying that you are wrong, but im not saying you are correct either. I want you to have a life which is turly yours, I dont want you to be living with someone and you cant live without them due to certain factors, and I aint talking about love. To love someone and to live your life without knowing the purpose of it is very sad, and it pains me even more to see you this way.
Worst of you, you tell me "I stil believe in future i can meet a guy like this." This my love, is like stabbing me through my heart to know that im sleeping with someone who is this selfish; egoism is felt flowing around you. But im still hoping, hoping that you would understand, that nothing is perfect and with different status, one can have different outcomes, but you know and understand who i am and where am i. Thus, i believed that you will understand that with my status there is always limitations, and it would only a slight chance that it will ever happened. I just never thought that you had become something you are not, you need guidance not influence my love. Friends are self-chosen, so be wise, there are times that whatever make sense doesnt make sense at all, and there are times that whatever doesnt make sense make sense.
I love you and I hope you know what you are doing. Seeing is not always believing, its deception most of the time. dont let your pure soul be as dumb as those who are, because you are worth more than that, and you knew that, so stop denying the potential that you possessed. Miracles dont happened because you wish it would happened, it happened because people make it happened.

2 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

i like your positive thinking..

and i like your title very much!

Chun said...

hahaha... thx thx...but dun flirt wif my title too much...hahaha...

tis call hopeless ppl thought...lol