Wednesday, December 9, 2009

half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save

Happened to be browsing through my previous blogsphere, and saw this really nice quote from my previous blog, haa... I guess instead of getting wiser, I've stopped evolution itself. I really do think that Im trying so hard to find things to do with the time I tried so hard to save.
In fact, im having heaps of deja vu flowing around lately like it is part of my routine. Does this happened often 'cause I had less things to do compare to my busy, practical life I used to have? Disappointed came to me in so many directions that sometimes, i cant even see a glimpse of hope. Ever felt how you are stuck in the middle of something and it feels like there is no other way but to stand where you stand as you cant proceed forward or even backwards? it seems like standing on the spot is the only right thing to do, and start everything from scrap. Time is drifting away and all I do is saying goodbye for every second that drift passed me....
Sometimes, people think of themselves as a wise person, smart, intelligent, heroes or even god himself, some might be the exact opposite, but who we are inside are just merely flesh and blood, nothing more. Even heroes themselves had the right to bleed, had the the right to dream, its just not easy....to be me. People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something. One must present something of equal value to gain something.

No comments: