Monday, December 14, 2009

memoirs...

This is da 3rd day we've talk 2 each other. But it felt like i knew her long ago, its weird to have such a deep feelings in such a scenario.

I had no idea wat tats in my head lately. I lost all my directions n all i know is tat i need 2 pass my exam. Tat's it... Where had my dream gone 2? Where's my passion? Its like a curse made only 2 cloud my vision. I never knew i could felt tat strongly 2 a girl i hardly know. Is it rational? Is it even logical? I dun think so. Its has been da worst time ever, tis is my global economic turmoil. Will i only survive? Or will i be some1 better? Make me understand, i really wanna understand. 16/9

Today we made no contact. For no reason, everytime i close my eyes, i saw her there. I said 2 myself tat i wont make contact with her if she doesnt, but i guess i wasn't strong enough. I send her a msg but got no reply from her, was disappointin though. Maybe cus i cant make her laugh, maybe cus i cant make her care, maybe cus its just me. Somehow, i miss tis girl today, for no reason, i wish i knew wat am i thinkin. Y of all things, im willin 2 lose everythin for her? Its like investin in a losing business, its just irrational, so grey. 17/9


24 sept. Submitted my assignment 2day n take a look at hers. She told me she had only 6 pages n she seem really really exhausted. Was so worried bout her but 2 my suprise, she had 8 pages of assignment which means its more than 2500 words. Lookin at da wordin, it doesnt seem like she's da 1 who submitte it. Could it be her 'fren'? I dunno, really wanna meet him up though, it actually reminds me of my situation with lil wai 3 years ago. Im still thinkin whether i should msg her tml, really worried bout her as her condition report will be out tml early in da morning. So wanna meet her up n c tat smile again. She is indeed unique.

No comments: