Thursday, May 7, 2009

Raging against knowledge while racing against time

Been busy this few days, but still I want to write something to remind myself of soemthing, lol. I was working on Monday night and I had to catch a tram to go back but when I look at the timetable, I had to wait for 20 mins, wtf. So I decided I did something extraordinary, I decide to WALK back, yes WALK. Thank god its not hot over here; while on the way back to my place, there is only 1 tram that drove pass me, and I was home after that. When I reach home, I calculate the time I used to walk back home, believe it or not, it took my speedy legs 55 mins. Well, Lets recap - if i was to wait for the tram, it will take me 20 mins to wait for the tram, approxiamately 22 mins to reach the tram stop near my place and 8 mins walk to my place, which is a total of approximately 50 mins to reach my place. I used 55 mins to walk back home, and I was thinking, wtf... why would someone spend $3.70 for a tram whereby you can reach the same destination with only a delay of only approximately 5 mins by walking? I don't mind those ladies who can't walk or even think of walking that long, but for guys...come on, it ain't that hard right, furthermore, the journey back is soooo much more fun compare than sitting inside a tram.
Well, was busying with my website 3 days ago, started "doing" it but was trying to understand the freaking user's guide which I had no idea what is what and had to do and study on the same time which was actually kind of difficult. Been spending quite alot of money on this site also, I really do hope it would work out but I've been doing it all alone and it was really really quite hard for a non-IT based dumbass like me to even sometimes understand what it meant with the FAQs and Forums' answer. I really do need 3 main people in my team:
1) An IT guy/gal who knows and understand php, xhtml, html, css, etc.
2) A Graphics guy/gal who is creative, innovative and always wanted something new to design a.k.a graphic designer; and
3) A sales a.k.a PR a.k.a negotiator a.k.a AnP guy/gal who is proavtive and aggresive
The most important part is, they need to be committed and to be extremely loyal to understand that if this project goes well, Im certain there will be profits tumbling down and by that time, we'll had no time to even pick it up, so consider it as a commission based job with no monthly salary. Well, not everyone shared the same goal and dream but those who do, fell free to contact me. This is why I call this project "HOPE"... hoping for a better future, a better life and a better world for everyone to live it.
Anyway, Im not joking, anyone who really want to sit on the same boat and have this weird experienced journey, you are most welcome. Drop your detail and email in the comment box, even though I know not much of this kind of people, lol. But hey, HOPE... never been a lucky person, but maybe just maybe.... i could be just that 1 in a million.

No comments: