Sunday, May 17, 2009

Je T'Aimais, Je T'Aime, Je T'Aimerai

Tonight is a very special night for me, why? because each and every year on this very special night, it proves that our relationship had gone through more than alot and yet we are still loving each other. This year, we'll be spending it alone, there is so much I want to tell you but I promise Ill keep it short.

Dear Wifey,

I hope you like the anniversary gift I gave you, I guess I finally gave you a bigger diamonds than anyone ever did. You see, if Im still back home, I might not even gave you this as our anniversary gift because it is just too expensive. But of course there's no perfect world in this planet; but if you think that you want life to be different, alternatives must be found.

The time I've been here had been a very very tough one, you might think its an easy task but planning seems to go more than planning how to run a SMB. The worst part is, when there are obstacles, I had no one to go to, honestly, Im feeling pretty lonely over here, I even had a hard time motivating myself most of the time, but I promise you and everyone I love that Ill persevere, that I believe that great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance. There is so much I want to tell you, but I know Ill be writing a 10,000 words essay and you might probably fell asleep reading how I been through all the hard times Im having.

Anyway, It had been 5 months since I last saw you in person, hold your hands and taste your lips. It was not easy for me and I bet its even harder for you, but my love for you is insatiable. This is our 3rd year together and things have changed from year to year, big ones, but still my heart always belongs to you, and only you. I love you wifey, more than words can say. Promise me that you'll wear the necklace wherever you go, okay?


Loving you always,
Your Hubby


Since I don't have an anniversary card for you, here is a weird looking picture/card whatever you want to call it.

sorry, I really didn't know it's that ugly...WTF

P/S: If you don't understand/forgot what does the words I wrote in your present, here's the translation.
Je T'Aimais, Je T'Aime, Je T'Aimerai = I have love you, I love you, I will always love you.
On s'attache = Im totally attached to you/holding you close and tight, never going to let go.
~this blog was written right after I've woke up, when my brain was sleep half sleeping, there is still alot of missing pieces and with the time limit I have, I guess this is the best I could write at the moment, will had more to tell you tonight, love you lots~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hubby ..i love u so much....i promise u i wil wear it everyday ..even sleep okie..i so surprise n so happy as well...i wil appreciate wat u gave..sry ya..i din do anything or buy any present for u as our anniversary...i promise u when u come bk ..i wil buy present for u ..so miss u here...hope u at beside me now ..muakz.....hope faster yr end d..den i can saw ur n hug u n kiss u ..hahehe

Chun said...

hehe...of course la...abo how 2 be ure hubby wo... my plan usually ppl cant c 1 ma...hehe...

Anonymous said...

Be careful of snatcher if you wear it everyday...

cheekeong1986 said...

happy anniversary, chun~
faster go back to penang and accompany yr gf la..

Chun said...

hahaha...i wan to but no money...lol... u wan give me anot?

Mavis said...

This is sweet.. :-)Happy anniversary to both of you.. May God bless both of you abundantly..