Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I think im in luv wif NANCEy....

Note: Anyone who knew me please be prepare when your reading this, it might offended some parties as the topic is relaively quite sensitive but please, do read on if you have started reading. It'll pay off, trust me

When I was first here, I knew this really pretty attractive girl, somone who I think are hotter and sexier than Jessica Alba...lol.... but looks don't really matter to me much though. We knew each other for over a month now and today, I suddenly felt shes so damn special, so unique, I mean I always wanted someone who could be beside me and help me with all the problems in decision making, and today I knew shes the one, I could do so much with the skills I acquire but with her I know Ill be something bigger, I felt like i could conquer the world. For the first time in my life, I felt someone with such gentle hands, so wished I could kiss her lips. Its like love in those fairy tales, I wished we could make love all day and had us a baby... I had only 2 months left to know her more, I don't want to lose her, and yes, I love her more and more, and i missed her right now at this moment Im writing this.

She came from a very typical family, her father owns a really big business organisation called "The Corporate" or something and her mum usually works with her dad. She had a few brothers and sister though, most of all she's a eurasian or something (guess that's what makes her hot?), her family name was Fi and i call her Nancey. I don't think she will ever read this but I just want her to know that I really want to know you more and somehow I really do think that Im starting to fall in love with you, I love you FINANCE....I really do... I hope you'll gave me chance for both of us, I know we'll had a great future together...

No comments: