Monday, February 9, 2009

The Awakening

Its 6 in the morning here and I still can't sleep. Maybe I had too damn much on my head, I mean I know things are going to change pretty soon and life are just gonna be better, but Im not sure whether that's my part of the story. Looking ahead of how things might actually work out, I knew I could do so much more back where I came from and I could really make some serious damage, that's of course if I could had assembly my whole team and work it out, but I had this really awkward thingy about me where Im not good at leading, seriously, I sucked at it. I know that I had to do something about my leadership skill as I don't think my so called "vision" will work out if I don't fix this. I had a soft part where Im afraid that i might say something that hurt someone or even offended someone, I mean Im an open minded person, in fact, Im too "open" that most of the time people might actually think Im a barbarian, ha! not really, but something are just unexplanable. I believe that the people I chose will make this vision come true cause I don't play dice and I don't being in coincidence, people I chose will be the best, and the best they are. I always think that ideas are a great thing, and ideas are bulletproof. It cannot be shot, it cannot be touch but it could kill and it could heal.

No comments: