Thursday, February 7, 2008

ug...ug....ug...ly

today the eve of chinese new year, where every1 should be sticking at home having dinner n did nth. so did i, but u noe wat, my wifey came...haha...so decided 2 take her 4 a ride & get some fresh air since i've been staying home da whole day. at 1st, it was exciting cuz i got 2 meet her...den when i met her n we tok n u noe wat, her bro's gf's lil' bro is so damn cocky... god damnit he's not my bro, ill whack da hell out of him. well, since most of da shops r closed & none of us had any idea, so we went back 2 her bro's gf place n guess wat...tat stupid lil' bro said something really...ermmm....kinda reminds me of my old days, where u were looked down n nth else matters...felt kinda terrible though...da moment he said tat something, i began 2 ponder n kinda look at myself subconciously. seriously, im getting out of shape like some dirtbag a**hole. i wished i could do something bout it but i guess its 2 late. haha....i hope everything will be fine on the following day since ill be going here n there from tml onwards. god bless me... i had no idea wat i've sinned but pls...pls... dun let me be tat walking zombie tat freak me out everyday...i wanna be ME...yes me... i wanna look gud, i wanna be cool...well...i wan everything 2 be perfect. tats me...u noe...lots of complain bout life but sometimes did nth cuz i noe it doesnt makes any difference...
yeah...laugh at me...hahaha...at last, my stupidity appeared in my blog... was thinking tat tis would be something abit more serious n get me some blogger award or something...but hey, i guess im pretty dumb...well....at another point of view, im juz writting wats in my mind. slap me....*SLAP*

No comments: