Wednesday, February 6, 2008

memoirs of moi

for the past few months, things had been really....tiring...exhausting...unbeneficial and should i say "youth tearing"...y is tat? cuz my life had a mjor change, i lost my life as a young adult... i mean, i miss those days when i could dance, i miss those days when i could drink, i miss those days when i could club whole week...i miss all my hommies, i miss all my bros, i miss all those hot chicas, i miss all my friends, i miss all those pleasure... i guess life been great 2 me, or should i said i chose 2 be tis way, hell...blame me for everything. here's a lil' pictures 2 get u guys thinking...


wanna get a lil' closer?
u noe wats gonna happened if those abs lacked of dance, club, activities, life and sosial contact? heres the answer:

well guess wat? i look somewat like tat rite now....i missed my abs....kinda hate da pressure i had now though, eventhough i noe its worthit...or not? when life changes, lifestyle started 2 change, i looked like a farking zombie wif big fat abs... i dunno when will be da turning point of tis "life", but i hope its gonna be soon cuz im stared to hate myself for being tis rediculously pathetic... im juz afraid, afraid tat i might be making the wrong choices... but u noe wat, i will not regret 4 wat i've chosen. i chose tis path cuz i wanted 2, cuz i dun wanna juz another jackass out there wif nth but plain bullsh*t...

thesssseeeee pressure is killing me...nvr had such harsh time till now...maybe cuz i had 2 much commitment in it...n sometimes i felt its so unnecesary. talkin bout commitment, lately, i...took for granted tat my life was juz my businesses, n i've forgotten whos da person beside me...i neglected her in so many ways...i juz wana say im sorry...im sorry tat all my days were spend in my own agenda n forgotten bout all tat actually matters is u...i missed u...so much...looking forward so much for tat hugs n kisses... wish to get back 2 your place as soon as possible...eventhough i kinda missed my home...valentines is near btw, really had no idea wat am i gona do..i wished i had all da time in da world, but i gues tats not possible...

No comments: