Thursday, April 12, 2012

Drive by...?

I thought it's all deja vu but its not, what we had are just special. That night was more than just right, I was overwhelmed and in fact scared as hell, cuz i really fell for you. I guess we shared the same feelings, you wouldn't want this to end but it just doesn't felt right. there's something missing, trust maybe? my casual reaction everytime you tell me about something I should have freak out? I can never forget what happened between us, nor can I ever forget you as the person that made me fall so deeply in such a short time. I still remember that day when you said if i knew you 2 years ago, it might be different, but I guess you won't remember this as well one day.

I told you my heart beats faster everytime I'm with you, and I still do... there's a part of me that will always be yours. I don't know whether you still remember this, but that night when I finally have the guts to tell you that I love you, you smiled and ask me to said it again, and I meant everything I said that night. Whenever we were together, you became yourself, you'll lower down your defenses and tell me about anything that goes through your mind, you opened up yourself to me, but I guess you felt that I didn't... to tell the truth, I am always open to you, there are things that I've told you that not many knew. I'm not good at expressing myself but my heart to you are true. I guess some part of you just couldn't accept the fact that facts without prove isn't actually facts.

Ignorance is bliss? you knew it's not true, and will never be... as blissfully you pretend to be, I know there's some part in you that you tried so hard to conceal. I'm just a shy guy, and my love for you went viral, and i swear to you, Ill be there for you... as long as you remembered me...

1 comment:

hippo said...

i won't forget tat nite forever....
i wish we stil as normal nw...
i'm stil love u....