Wednesday, January 12, 2011

complicated?

had a whole day recapping how this world reacts on materialism, found out, temptation is just too hard to resist. People don't know what they are asked for, and had no idea what hitting them, people make empty promises, hoping 1 day they would do as they have promised. Honestly, I'm afraid, afraid of looking someone straight in the eye and say, "hey, you are the next closest thing to real"... I'm warned that even as life goes on, people who said that materials doesn't evolve around their life are usually full of crap. They said it because they haven't been struck by it, yet...

I'm afraid that 1 day, I once again felt into the same situation, where I am judge for what I am instead of who I am, but I dunno why, with all the insecurity and fear surround me, I chose to believe, believe in something I felt through time, it will change, why am I so sure that I wont be just in the same scenario? Simple, because I led a different perspective of this world, I see this world as what it is, naive? No... Delusional? I would say its a matter of personal contact and the understanding of the world...

I count myself lucky to be able to stand again in this dreadful world, full of sin, full of happy thoughts, full of chaos... I saw her and I believed once again, and yes I'm talking about you my beloved wifey Angie, I look into your eyes and I believed everything you said, I'm told that its too early to decide, but to be honest, you really had taken my heart away, but I'm afraid of one thing, that 1 day, you might find that I ain't the one, because I ain't perfect enough for you. To me, you are more than perfect, I fell for you because you are more than it meets the eye kinda person, but me? I'm nobody, trying hard to be somebody, hoping someday, held your hand in marriage, crazy? No, its because you made me see hope once again... I wished one day in the future, you will still see my perfection through all the imperfection that I have. I love you Angie, I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow as it seems, I'm just hoping that you would too...