Thursday, September 24, 2009

*slap*.....

went to the city after work today, had a beer myself while waiting for my fren to fetch me back to point cook. Things went pretty cold already between us and i guess that's a good sign since I tried not to think bout it as much as I could. we send each other fewer messages day after day, we didnt even see each other this week, i return the book she borrow for me alone. Things were improving if you ask me, but when i had that beer alone in the city, my mind ponder around things and started to think naively... as childish as it may seem, i hate the fact that my mind actually ponder around this situation.

Honestly, i really did woke up that other day, knowing that this is very unwise and stupid, and it actually works until... i wish i knew how to explain this 1... i really wish i do...anyway, was surfing round facebook and saw she had a new picture on, and so i click on it. i dont usually check on her profile and something happened...

my most visited site of facebook changed into her profile pic... WTF!!!... usually it doesnt change and was usually the homepage of my facebook... its juz a crappy thursday for me i guess... damn u..>!!!

6 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

my boy, stay healthy is the best thing for you now..

don't beer yourself too often..

take care..

Chun said...

hahaa....i drink nt cuz im depress or anything, i drink cuz beer is like limau ais back home...hahaha... u drink because u need a drink...

cheekeong1986 said...

i seldom drink..
cos i'm alcoholic allergy..

Chun said...

really? can u even take wine?

cheekeong1986 said...

yaya, that's y i dislike to drink..

so, u enjoy yr drinks la..

take care

KwoONZz said...

hmmm.. no matter what the outcome is and wat you decide to do, i can always lend an ear.. ^^ [i'll try to be a good listener ]