Monday, September 28, 2009

L

with all that is happening lately, which confused me about alot of things, simple things that happened in my life which i had not been in touch with a long time ago. anyway, was in Glen when im having my first ever Asam Laksa in melbourne, its not as bad as i expected. haha... then this guy (my friend's cousin) out of nowhere said, hey you look like L in death note. haha... reminds me of someone who was told who looked like 小云in IQ博士. haha...pretty funny, we both looked like anime...wtf...
小云 (for more infomation, google it yourself)

she actually show me her with that kind of specs for like 10 seconds, or maybe less... and we just started laughing. anyway, then this guy, whos name is daniel, told me about this and was so darn boring this morning and so, I google L out... and to my suprise...

not much sunlight...lol

japanese L and malaysian L?

Not bad eh....haha... not much comment bout it though...

4 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

hahahahahaha

i like your L style..
L stand for "lansi"?

Chun said...

hahaha... nope L stands for Ryuzaki, cuz L was pronounce like R...hahaha... find his bio la...

KwoONZz said...

haha so cute.. with eye liner on u REALLY look like him haha

rongping said...

L stand for Lanxxxx?!