Friday, December 12, 2008

Back to da futur3 I

seriously, im way 2 bz to blog but i had 2 write tis down b4 i actually lost my memory. heres da thing, i had no idea how many chapters there will be and which come 1st... im juz gonna dump everything in n hopefully...understood wat i juz wrote...haha...

ahh...yes...lets talk bout birthdays, still remember tat week n nite err...2 years ago...?
its my wifey's bday...

my wifey back then...*guessing*?

okies den, den there i was busying wif my preparation while she's busying doing something else, or not...neway, den i went to a few shops, hardware shops, bought some ropes for tying and rolling, wires for spanking n making knots, n other accessories for the excess excitement... *grin* (hey u, yes u, im not doing wat u think im doing)...im doing this...

ya, i noe its not huge but BIG enuff for it 2 FIT in my goddamn car...

n after the tying, knotting, papering, etc...


here it is...my not so masterpiece of a masterpiece..

hey, i was juz a boy back den, had no idea wtf all tis is all bout, if u ask me... i rather pay some1 2 do it for me da next time im thinking of doing something like tis...*wink*...duh, so pray tat i had a multi-billion company...or pray hard tat my current company had a miracle in tis current mayhen n chaos. well, during da nite... tis is wat happened...

i noe its not spectacular, but hey...it look so much better after photoshop-ing...muahaha...or in a real time video...

da rest... TO BE CONTINUE....

No comments: